Tuesday, May 3, 2011

StuffWhitePeopleLike.com

It's been a few years since I read this site.  I jotted it down in my personal phone book and happened to call a friend yesterday who I had not chatted with in a couple of months.  On the same page as the friends phone # was the address to this site.  Reminiscing, it brought back fond memories. :)

I don't know if it is written via a white person or a black person.  In either event, it is quite thoughtful and deep and it DOES bring up many things that are characteristic of white people liking.  I'll have to do a Google search and see if there is a site titled StuffBlackPeopleLike.com  I'd take a wild guess there is.

It is best if you enter the site via looking at the entire list of 143 or so things that white people like.  That page is here. >>>>  http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/full-list-of-stuff-white-people-like/  <<< It is a quite interesting site.  I will add comments in this thread as time drifts by.  Please do the same your self.

Here we go.......  Let's read stuff white people like........  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment